Promotion & Tenure
Mid Probationary Reviews 2016-17
- Mid-Probationary Review Policy
- Memo on Mid-Probationary Reviews for the 2016-17 academic year from the Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs to College Deans.
- The Expected Mid-Probationary Reviews Form is due on Monday, October 3, 2016. Submit/upload the form into blackboard in the Mid-Probationary Review course page.
- Mid-Probationary Reviews for all Tenure Track Faculty Members are due on Friday, May 26, 2017.
- An electronic copy of the original review signed by the faculty member, unit executive officer, and college dean should be submitted/uploaded into blackboard in the Mid-Probationary Review course page. Hard copies should not be sent to Faculty Affairs.
- Hard copies of the signed originals should stay on file at the college.
- Questions should be directed to Andrew Maybach, email@example.com | (312) 413-3470 (33470), or
to Faizan H. Abid, firstname.lastname@example.org | (312) 996-2706 (62706).