Announcing 2022-23 University Scholar Recipients
Announcing 2022-23 University Scholar Recipients Heading link
University Scholars Program is a prestigious program, which is sponsored by the Office of the President and provides tangible recognition of faculty excellence. The program provides a three-year award to faculty members who have demonstrated superior performance in scholarly activities in both research and teaching and who show great promise for future achievements.
2022-23 University Scholar recipients will be honored at the Faculty Awards Ceremony and Reception to be held this fall.
Please join us in congratulating 2022-23 University Scholars:
- Mary Ashley, Biological Sciences, College of Liberal Arts of Sciences
- Joanna Burdette, Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy
- Judith Cook, Psychiatry, College of Medicine
- Orly Lazarov, Anatomy and Cell Biology, College of Medicine
- Amin Salehi-Khojin, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, College of Engineering
- Yolanda Suarez-Balcazar, Occupational Therapy, College of Applied Health Sciences