Faculty Hiring Toolkit
This toolkit contains information for hiring tenure system faculty and faculty administrators at the University of Illinois at Chicago. It provides links to the relevant policies, procedures, forms, and documents for HR professionals in completing the required campus level approval process that is administered by the Office of Faculty Affairs. Any questions regarding the information found in the toolkit may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Hiring/Appointment Policies and Procedures
- Review and Approval of Tenure System Faculty Offers
- Guidelines for Appointing Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty
- Guidelines for Appointing “Q” Probationary Faculty
- Additional Policies and Forms as Applicable
1. Online Offer Approval Workflow (HR College use only)